[Spambayes] Changing the icons in the Outlook Add-In

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Thu Dec 18 19:12:06 EST 2003

If you make the3 change within Outlook, and then later reinstall Spambayes, I'm pretty sure the icons will revert. I'd be inclined to edit the images as they're stored in the Spambayes directory instead.

Bob