[Spambayes] Could it get any better than this?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sat Dec 20 09:26:32 EST 2003

    >> I was scanning incoming spam looking for "received" clues and came
    >> across this evidence.  It's as if the sender was trying to send me a
    >> message which would be classified as spam!

    Tim> Hmm.  If you ever *asked* for a prospectus by email, it would
    Tim> probably get the same score.  Like

    Tim>     'bi:skip:f 10 statements': 0.96;

After posting I sort of figured out that I had probably trained on a couple
messages which were almost identical to the one which scored so high.  In
any case, I don't think I've ever seen a batch of clues where the lowest
scoring clue wasn't below 0.5.  There's always some feature which scores
low.

Skip