[Spambayes] SpamBayes not working

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Sat Dec 20 17:58:04 EST 2003

I stopped using Spambayes for a month because of precisely that behavior (with Windows XP and Outlook 2000). Then I started using it again and have been unable to reproduce the error since. I'm sure you're seeing a real problem. I'm equally sure the problem is nothing so simple as a misnamed folder.

Bob

MIS Department, City of Cambridge
831 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139  ·  617-349-4217  ·  fax 617-349-6165