[Spambayes] SpamBayes crashes Outlook 2003

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Sat Dec 20 19:59:25 EST 2003

[Mike Schinkel]
> This never got resolved.  SpamBayes still crashes Outlook 2003.

No it doesn't. At least not in general.

On the 12-15 machines I've installed it on (Windows XP SP1 + all
security fixes, Outlook 2003 + all fixes) version 0.81 works like a
charm.

I would suggest that there might be a problem with your Office 2003
installation, or your system in general. Often the easiest way to fix
things like this is with a *complete* removal reinstallation. In my
(fairly robust) experience, running side-by-side installations of two
versions of office is a recipe for disaster on any machine. (You
mentioned running both 2003 and XP at the same time, so I figured you
might be doing that).

Regards,
	Ryan