[Spambayes] eudora headers

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Mon Dec 22 22:16:50 EST 2003

In addition to my previous into about Eudora filters, I'd also check the
Spambayes quickstart wiki:

http://entrian.com/sbwiki/POP3ServiceQuickStartGuide

At 02:50 PM 12/19/2003 +0000, Darren Westlake wrote:
>In Eudora i get the X-Spambayes-Classification headers coming through fine
>but when i try to create a filter rule based on these those headers are
>not shown in the drop down box for the Headers field.

If my doctor told me I had only six months to live, I wouldn't brood.
I'd type a little faster." -- Isaac Asimov
tpeters at nospam.mixcom.com (internet)  remove "nospam." N9QQB (ham)
"HEY YOU" (loud shouting)  WEB ADDRESS http//www.mixweb.com/tpeters
43 7' 17.2" N, by 88¸ 6' 28.9" W,  Elevation 815',  Grid Square EN53wc
WAN/LAN/Telcom Analyst, Tech Writer, MCP, Cisco Certified CCNA