[Spambayes] Laptop user

Leicher, Bruce Bruce.Leicher at mpi.com
Tue Dec 23 08:46:48 EST 2003

I am using  Spambayes on my laptop with Outlook running on Microsoft
exchange.  I have access to Outlook through my laptop as wells as
through other desktops, a pda and  a secure website when I am away from
the office.  When I take my laptop with me, it no longer is filtering
since it is not logged in.

Is it ok to run the application on both my laptop and a desktop (that is
not in my office) so that the filtering can occur when I take my laptop.

Can I copy a data file from my laptop to the other desktop periodically
so that as I train the software, which will be at my laptop, the desktop
can stay current?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Bruce A. Leicher
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

(P) 617-444-2150
(F) 617-374-0074
leicher at mpi.com

Mail and Office Address:

35 Landsdowne St.- 7th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.