[Spambayes] Outlook tools bars after installation

Tyler, Matt mattt at wincofoods.com
Tue Dec 23 17:19:13 EST 2003

I have installed the product and I am using Outlook 2000 sp-3 (9.0.0.6227).
I use a custom tool bar and have modified the menu bar changing some of the
action key combos.  After SpamBayes was installed and Outlook start again,
my custom tool bar had reverted to a basic form and the menu bar was reset.
This happened with one of your competitor products (I forget the name at
this time).  I restarted Outlook and my custom tool bar returned but the
menu bar was left in the reset state.

I could find nowhere in the documentation/FAQ/etc. that this effect occurs.

Thank you,
Matt Tyler
WinCo Foods, Inc
mattt at wincofoods.com