[Spambayes] POP3 Issues

Adam Walker adam.walker at rbwconsulting.com
Sun Dec 28 18:15:14 EST 2003

In pythonwin, when you click run script, in the dialog that appears
enter "install" on the line that read "arguments" instead of after the
script. Or just open a command prompt and type the commands in there. eg.
python setup.py install
...or if you don't have your path setup...
C:\python23\python setup.py install

Doug Nurmi wrote:

 >Hi,
 >
 >I did a bit of purging and cleaning of the system.  This time I did get a
 >clean install of Python and the Win32 Extensions.  I unzipped the
SpamBayes
 >into a folder.  Apparently I did not something correct I did not see
 >SpamBayes in my Outlook.   I resorted to the quick and dirty
SpamBayes...EXE