[Spambayes] POP3 Issues

Doug Nurmi thenurm at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 19:34:59 EST 2003

Adam,

We are rolling now!  Life is going much better.  The only snag now is with
the SpamBayes configuration Web Page.  I can set up the POP3 portion just
fine, but when I put in a SMTP address and a name, I get a message that says
SMTP Proxy ports specified must equal number of servers specified.  I listed
one SMTP and put in one name.  I have put in 0-4 with no success.  Where am
I going astray now???

Thanks.  Previous tips made the lights come on.  Greatly appreciated!

Doug Nurmi
972-540-6131
thenurm at comcast.net