[Spambayes] POP3 Issues

Adam Walker adam.walker at rbwconsulting.com
Sun Dec 28 19:41:58 EST 2003

User ports are generally over numbered over 1000.  For SMTP you can use
25. You should really only proxy one (or zero) SMTP servers and the SMTP
proxy is only needed if you want to train by forwarding email to fake a
address -- if you want to train using the web application, you don't
need to configure the SMTP part.