[Spambayes] SpamBayes has quit working.....

Avi Jacobson avi-j at pacbell.net
Sun Dec 28 19:43:58 EST 2003

Hi, Michael.

Assuming you are running Windows XP or Windows ME, have you tried running a
"System Restore" to the most recent restore point at which Spambayes was
working properly?

(You can do a system restore in win9x as well, but it is a little harder and
needs to be done from DOS. And as far as I know, there is always only one
restore point in those versions of Windows.)

Best regards,
Avi Jacobson