[Spambayes] SpamBayes has quit working.....

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Dec 28 19:46:28 EST 2003

> The buttons for spambayes have quit functioning.
> I have tried uninstalling and re-installing but no help.

Please try going through the steps in the troubleshooting guide (although
you can't get it from the buttons any more, it's in the directory that
SpamBayes was installed into and also linked from the documentation page on
our website).  In particular, if you can't get any success, please read the
bit about submitting a bug report/request for help, and including the log
file(s).