[Spambayes] offer of assistance

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 23:23:57 EST 2003

[Peter D. Marion ]
> Troubleshooting in general a strong point.  Very familiar with M$
> products inc. all flavors of Outlook. Please advise how I can help.

There are a ton of rare & unpleasant Outlook behaviors the developers have
never seen, so any light you can shed on Outlook bug reports would be most
welcome.  You can add comments directly to bug reports, provided you have a
SourceForge account (which is free) and log into it first:

    http://sf.net/tracker/?group_id=61702&atid=498103

> Note: I have a copy of Vis. Studio 2003 I had planned to sell, but I
> can donate if you would find it to be useful.

It's a nice offer, but probably not.  All of spambayes is written in the
Python language.  Python itself is written in C, but Windows Python users
typically don't compile Python themselves (the Python Windows installer
includes precompiled binaries, and the people who build the installers
already have the relevant top-end MS compilers).