[Spambayes] Outlook '97

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Dec 29 19:24:06 EST 2003

> I downloaded your software on my Dell x200 laptop Windows xp/
> Outlook2003 and it works great. Thought I'd download it onto
> this Dell desktop but it is Windows 98/ Outlook 97 Is there
> any way to make it work -short of upgrading Outlook? Thanks
> for your help.

You can't use the integrated plug-in with Outlook 97, but you can use the
POP3 proxy instead (assuming you get your mail via POP).  It's a less
integrated solution, but the results will be the same.  The website & readme
have more information about setting it all up.  (Note that a (first) binary
version will be released very soon).