[Spambayes] Retrieve a deleted/noted SPAM email

Avi Jacobson avi-j at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 29 19:39:58 EST 2003

The user who submitted the original posting is an AOL subscriber, so I am
guessing she clicked the "spam report" button while reading e-mail on AOL.
(I know that other mail services, such as Hotmail and Yahoo!, have such
buttons in their Web interfaces.)

Since I am not an AOL subscriber, I cannot access their mail interface or
user documentation to see how to unblock a sender, but I am confident there
is a FAQ in the AOL documentation that explains how to do this.

Best regards,
Avi