[Spambayes] masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) diplomas available

Wilson West mv141d at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 21:25:21 EST 2003

epitaph

U N I V E R S I T Y   D I P L O M A ' S

Diplomas from prestigious non-accredited universities
based on your present knowledge and life experience.

Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) diplomas
available in the field of your choice.

Obtain a prosperous future, money earning power,
and the admiration of all.

No one is turned down.

Confidentiality assured.

No required tests, classes, books, or interviews.

CALL NOW to receive your diploma within days!!!

1-425-669-4485

Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays -

you have subscribed to one of our or our partners' mailing
lists, Newsletters or Websites. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) passed
by the 105th US Congress any email or Mass Marketing email
cannot be considered Spam as long as the sender includes
contact information and a method of removal.

To block further mailings, Send a blank to the following
address. unsubs at everyday.com

b q  oyxbfphuo
ua yk
 grgmrqali y