[Spambayes] Server-side setup for corporate usage

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Tue Dec 30 16:58:52 EST 2003

> I've set up a server-side SpamBayes filter system.  This is probably
> breakable, and could use some improvement.  It's also not done yet.
> When things are complete, I'll stick the outline up somewhere
> on the web.

If you are willing to, that would be fantastic, thanks.  If you don't mind,
it would be great to add this either to the spambayes wiki (which you could
do yourself) at http://entrian.com/sbwiki, or to the relevant page on our
website (http://spambayes.org/server_side.html).  If you'd rather the
latter, just open a patch on sourceforge with the relevant information and
one of the developers will add it to the site.