[Spambayes] RE: Outlook plugin

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Wed Dec 31 17:27:43 EST 2003

I think you've gotten too cute for your clientele. Spambayes setup is already confusing enough without the arbitrary enforcement of the developers' undocumented notions of best practice. If you think training on the "sent" folder is a bad idea, say so in the installation instructions; but don't incorporate another unexpected restriction.

Bob