[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Feature Requests-679107 ] Outlook Express can't filter on headers

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 7 07:58:21 EST 2003

Feature Requests item #679107, was opened at 2003-02-02 10:46
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498106&aid=679107&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Outlook Express won't let you filter on the X-Spambayes-
Classification header therefore it would be nice to have
the option to use another method of marking spam.

One possible idea is to add [spam] to beginning of the
subject line, or to add the X-Spambayes-Classification
to the end of the message body.