[Spambayes] Msg class broken?

T. Alexander Popiel popiel at wolfskeep.com
Sat Feb 8 22:03:21 EST 2003

In message:  <LNBBLJKPBEHFEDALKOLCCEMADMAB.tim.one at comcast.net>
             Tim Peters <tim.one at comcast.net> writes:
>[T. Alexander Popiel]
>> Argh.  I had two different versions of the email package in my search
>> path.  It was grabbing the wrong one.  Fixed.  I feel dumb now.
>
>I can cure that:  Alex, you're a moron.  See?  If someone else says it, you
>stop feeling stupid and get some healthy anger going instead.  Just so long
>as you don't go on to believe I meant it, everyone wins <wink>.

Why thanks, Uncle Timmy!  I knew I could count on you to help me out. ;-)

On the other hand, I'm now having a small bit of trouble with my graphs;
spambayes is too darn good.  On my real data, in less than two days
training, the error rate is in the noise floor.  I haven't tried all
the different training methods discussed yet, but it's kinda hard to
differentiate when the filter just doesn't screw up.

- Alex