[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Feature Requests-616944 ] Mozilla Mail integration

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 9 00:07:09 EST 2003

Feature Requests item #616944, was opened at 2002-10-01 19:31
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498106&aid=616944&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Integration with Mozilla Mail client

Date: 2003-02-09 19:07

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=14198

Is Mozilla doing a "spambayes", or their own?  If not ours,
it would at least be interesting to extract their engine
into our test suite, and measure the error rates.

I'd like to help on this, as it would breathe some life back
into pyxpcom.

Comment By: Tim Stone (timstone4)