[Spambayes] bug? Outlook2000

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Sun Feb 9 20:53:44 EST 2003

I loaded Python 2.2.2 and win32all-150.exe and spambayes-1.0a2.tar.gz.  I
tried to just install the Outlook2000 directory and it didn't work so I
tried the whole thing and it worked.  The problem is that I don't have the
little icons next to the buttons.  I tried to rename the images directory
and look a the log and it complains that it can't find them.  So I changed
it back, but they still don't show up.
I am running Window ME.  It would be nice to have a small description on how
to uninstall the Outlook2000 plugin.  I was thinking that maybe I need to
uninstall it and install it again and that might fix it.  I also installed
it on my Windows 2000 machine and it seems to work fine.  That is how I know
that I don't have the icons on my WinME machine.
Thanks for any help!