[Spambayes] bug? Outlook2000

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Sun Feb 9 22:45:45 EST 2003

Well I tried the unregister and reran addin.py and still no icon.
And no errors:
Outlook Spam Addin module loading
Registered: SpamBayes.OutlookAddin
Outlook Spam Addin module loading
SpamAddin - Connecting to Outlook
Loaded bayes database from
'C:\Python22\spam\spambayes-1.0a2\Outlook2000\default_bayes_database.pck'
Loaded message database from
'C:\Python22\spam\spambayes-1.0a2\Outlook2000\default_message_database.pck'
Bayes database initialized with 24 spam and 162 good messages
AntiSpam: Watching for new messages in folder Inbox
AntiSpam: Watching for new messages in folder Spam
Processing 0 missed spam in folder 'Inbox' took 10.5516ms