[Spambayes] Awesome

Dalton, Barnaby Barnaby.Dalton at radioscape.com
Tue Feb 11 09:43:31 EST 2003

I downloaded and installed spambayes yesterday. What a pleasure it was to
open my email this morning to discover the only messages in my inbox were
ones I actually wanted to read. Thankyou.

I'm using the Outlook2000 addin. You might want to add something to the
documentation that ActivePython 2.2.2 doesn't have a recent enough version
of win32all (build 146). I had never heard of win32all as I've always used
what comes with active python. When you go the to win32all web page it says
that active python users don't need win32all. However, I couldn't get the
addin to work until I downloaded and installed the latest win32all (150) on
top of active python 2.2.2.

Barney

postmaster at radioscape.com.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses known at the time of sending.

www.radioscape.com