[Spambayes] pop3proxy: what are (none) messages?

Jonathan Baumgartner jon at bergenstreetsoftware.com
Tue Feb 11 12:06:56 EST 2003

[I sent this earlier, but got no response, so I'm trying again.]

So I've got pop3proxy working with Eudora beautifully. Thanks again
everyone for helping me out with that. The problem I'm seeing now
relates to the review process. When I go to train messages, sometimes
a message will show up with "(none)" for a subject as well as for a
recipient.

Is this a bug, or a limitation or something else? So far I've been
assuming those are spam and training them as spam. Hopefully that's
correct.

thanks,
jon