[Spambayes] FAQ

Justin F. Knotzke jknotzke at shampoo.ca
Wed Feb 12 08:41:15 EST 2003

   Hi,

   I just installed spambayes. I was using spamassassin and it was
working rather well but I figure I'd give spambayes a go.

   I have a few questions regarding training.

   1) I only had about 10 spam messages to train on. Is there somewhere,
where I can download a larger list of spam or is it better to simply
train on spam as it arrives?

   2) Regarding the cron job that does the training, is it OK to train
on mail more then once? I move mail from my inbox to a mbox (stored
mail) that gets archived every month. If the cron job runs every morning
it will train on a folder that it already has training on plus a few
more messages.

   Thanks

   Justin.

--