[Spambayes] RE: More install stuff from python newbie

Moore, Paul Paul.Moore at atosorigin.com
Wed Feb 12 16:37:23 EST 2003

From: Gabriel Mino [mailto:gmino at pcsltd.com]
> exceptions.OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> 'D:\\spambayes\\Outlook2000\\default_bayes_database.pck'

This is a known problem - I'm discussing it with Mark Hammond at
the moment.

For now, you can hack manager.py - in 2 places, there are os.unlink
calls followed by an "except IOError, e" clause. Change "IOError" to
"EnvironmentError" and you should be away.

Longer term, Mark will probably be updating the CVS version...

Paul.