[Spambayes] Spammie on Outlook 2000 - questions

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Wed Feb 12 16:56:38 EST 2003

Ok, got it to work after d/ling the 2/13 CVS! HUrah... sort of. Thanks to
Tony Meyer for his help!

So, some questions:

I created "Spam" and "Spam Maybe" folders and told spammie to use those.
Good so far. I also copied 77 deleted folder items into Spam and trained on
that vs. inbox. Still good. Some of those messages might have been "in the
wrong place" messages (gotta LOVE OL's filtering moosh) and that's
semi-troubling for the future. Now, do I have to save the Spam folder
contents?

I found one message in Spam Maybe that ended up being good. I did "Spam
Recover" and got a rule error from OL about unable to move message to (as it
happens) python-list. Closed message box and hit Spam recover again - no
errors and message was moved to inbox.

I notice OL now running even slower than it's previously slothful self...

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA