[Spambayes] Outlook Plugin Crashing Outlook

Wed Feb 12 22:51:36 EST 2003

2/12/2003 10:47:28 PM, "Meyer, Tony" <T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz> wrote:

>> use_db = False means that it uses a pickle database, rather
>> than dbm.
>
>That's what I figured.  Does that mean that the "bsddb3 is definately not
broken" comment is not correct?  Or is it the fault of *my* bsddb3 install?

Well, all I can say to that is this: There's been more angst about dbm
implementations in this project than there has been relative to just about
anything else.  I hope they get it right in the next release of python.