[Spambayes] Another bug? Outlook 2000 win2k

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Fri Feb 14 05:24:19 EST 2003

"Read once - preserve status" would be good! If I've read it once, it was
either "spam maybe" or got past spammie. Once (re)classified as spam, it's a
PITA to have to go and mark it as read again. OTOH, if spammie puts it
directly into the spam folder, then I might want to read it to verify that
it really is spam. It's also true that if you "unread" a msg when you put it
into spam, it's hard to tell those from the "never reads" that spammie put
there itself.

Dave LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA