[Spambayes] training WAS: aging information

François Granger francois.granger at free.fr
Tue Feb 18 17:37:51 EST 2003

on 18/02/03 16:12, D. R. Evans at N7DR at arrisi.com wrote:

> I run in pop3proxy mode. The web page in that mode says that spambayes
> stores all my incoming mail. Presumably this means "we store it until
> you train on it" rather than "we store it for all time". I hope.

As far as I remember, it keeps the last 7 days....

> In any case, I'm trying to figure out whether it's possible to save
> myself the increasingly-annoying chore of going to the web interface
> and training spambayes at least once per day. Each time I do that, I
> have to wade through a sea of subject lines, trying to figure out which
> ones might have been misclassified.

I usually click on the discard link in the head of the ham part. Then I look
only at the spams and the unsure to check their classification and train on
them. This is really quick.

--
Le courrier est un moyen de communication. Les gens devraient
se poser des questions sur les implications politiques des choix (ou non