[Spambayes] training

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Feb 19 19:53:31 EST 2003

[Tony]
> What about this as a method:
> What do you think?

It all sounds good to me.  I guess you will need to handle the odd case
where, over time, a mail is forward to both addresses.  Presumably you will
need to untrain the previous instruction.

Which, coincidently, leads us to what I have been advocating for some time
<wink>.  The core spambayes code should persist the word database as now,
but also a basic "message database".  If we can get these abstractions into
Corpus.py (and probably removing the factories), then Outlook could reuse
all this code.

If this sounds OK, I've a further idea I will expand in email :)

> which just leaves ... the training hooks.

Which also interests me!

Mark.