[Spambayes] OUCH!

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Wed Feb 19 01:57:20 EST 2003

I guess there's a first time for everything. In using 3 different versions
of Outlook, this is the first time I've ever seen it pop up an "illegal
operation - program terminating" dialog! OL died very fast after the "ok"
button was pressed too.

It took a LONG time to rebuild it's indices or whatever it is that Outlook
does when it's restarted after an abrupt shutdown. Spammie came back though,
so OL probably didn't think it was Spammie's fault (I guess).

Alas, there where no discernable logs I could find to figure out what went
*splat*. The only thing that has changed in a long time is the addition of
spammie...

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA