[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-690418 ] Non mail items filtered by Outlook

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 20 17:11:46 EST 2003

Bugs item #690418, was opened at 2003-02-21 12:11
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=690418&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
DeliveryReports are filtered by SpamBayes.  We should
check that we are only filtering mail items.  I added a
check for this in the "Recover from Spam" buttons, so
we can copy that.  Indeed, we *must* copy that, as the
filter may move such a message, but then our "Delete
as/Recover from" buttons won't let us get it back