[Spambayes] Outlook Express configuration

Fri Feb 21 10:35:45 EST 2003

2/21/2003 10:34:07 AM, Tim Peters <tim.one at comcast.net> wrote:

>[Piers Haken]
>> Try this:
>>
>> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager\Accounts
>
>[Tim Stone]
>> There isn't an Accounts key in my registry here.  None of the subkeys
>> seem to have anything to do with OE... -TimS
>

>    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/files/regkeys.htm
>
>explains that it may or may not be useful, depending on what the user has
>done since installing OE.  Reverse-engineering OE isn't fun.

I think I'm gonna punt on this one.  If you're an OE user, I'll tell you how
to configure your server to the pop3proxy, but I can't do it for ya...
- TimS

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org