[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Feature Requests-690914 ] Un-classify an email message

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 21 13:44:54 EST 2003

Feature Requests item #690914, was opened at 2003-02-21 21:44
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498106&aid=690914&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm wondering if the math for adding a message
classified as ham or spam is reversible.  If it is, it
would be a nice feature to reverse the equations and
"subtract" the effect of a certain email.  For example,
if I mis-classify a message, it would be nice to
un-classify it.

I'm guessing that even if the math is close (due to
hysteresis effect??) it might be a useful feature.  But
then, I haven't looked at the code, sorry.