[Spambayes] FW: Problems installing Outlook pluggin

Fri Feb 21 16:27:11 EST 2003

Mark, I'm wondering if random.py hasn't been replaced in your installation or
something.  The _verify function checks to see if a calculated result is
within tolerance of an expected result, to verify that the math routines are
doing things sufficiently well...  Here's the code in my random.py starting
line 86:

def _verify(name, computed, expected):
    if abs(computed - expected) > 1e-7:
        raise ValueError(
            "computed value for %s deviates too much "
            "(computed %g, expected %g)" % (name, computed, expected))

NV_MAGICCONST = 4 * _exp(-0.5)/_sqrt(2.0)
_verify('NV_MAGICCONST', NV_MAGICCONST, 1.71552776992141)

Is that what it looks like in yours?

PS. Notice the trim... ;)

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com