[Spambayes] SMTPProxy [Was Training]

Mon Feb 24 18:17:13 EST 2003

2/24/2003 6:09:14 PM, "Meyer, Tony" <T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz> wrote:

>> I've been thinking about this a little, as I see no good
>> reason why Outlook
>> and pop3proxy could not share the same database on Windows.
>
>I think this would be a very good thing.  Easy migration to & from the
plugin, easy sharing your database between (for example) work with Outlook and
home with pop3proxy.

>Have you started working on this, or is it all ideas at the moment?

This is all a loosely defined set of ideas right now, documented mostly as a
bunch of objections to the current design, all of which are completely
valid...  I sent a synopsis mail to neale pickett a couple weeks ago, you can
look back and find it, if you can't I still have it somewhere and I'll dig it
up.  It'll be a few hours before I can get to it...

Mark posted some great ideas along these lines about a week ago, and I'll dig
that post up as well...