[Spambayes] SMTPProxy [Was Training]

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Wed Feb 26 13:29:40 EST 2003

>>> Barry A. Warsaw wrote

>     AB> Note that the only IMAP library I'm aware of for python is not
>     AB> set up in any way to work in an async environment, though.
>
> Could it be made to work in a Twisted environment?

This is the standard python imaplib I'm talking about, by the way.
It might be possible, but I'm not sure how you'd go about it - I
suspect that you could do something with just replacing the
_command and _command_complete methods, but the imaplib code is
pretty funky, so I know I don't want to try it :)