[Spambayes] porting database

Fredrik Rodland spambayes at rodland.no
Wed Feb 26 14:38:53 EST 2003

Is it possible to port the gathered data trained on outlook to be used in
procmail?

the case:
I'm using outlook as a MUA for most of my mails, but have a shell account
where I do a lot of initial filtering (virus-checks, spam-checks, etc).

So i've trained Spambayes from outlook, and everything looks fine.

What I want is to port/move these files to my linux-server (on a regular
basis) and include the spambayes rules for procmail.

PS! I searched goggle for "porting database", without getting any relevant
results.

Fredrik

--
Fredrik Rødland		Stocknet				Mob  : +47 992 19 817
Technical Architect	http://www.stocknet.com		Fax  : +47 910 73 621