[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Feature Requests-680629 ] Outlook plugin: Delete as spam marks as read

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 26 04:04:31 EST 2003

Feature Requests item #680629, was opened at 2003-02-05 13:30
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498106&aid=680629&group_id=61702

>Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Personally I think it would be nice if the "delete as
spam" button marked the mail item as read.  Note that
I'm not saying that mail that is filtered as spam should
be marked as read - it shouldn't (by default).

If others agree, this would be a nice addition.  Perhaps
as an option in the prefs.

Comment By: Piers Haken (piersh)