[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Feature Requests-690928 ] turn off saving messages in popproxy

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 26 04:05:48 EST 2003

Feature Requests item #690928, was opened at 2003-02-22 09:00
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498106&aid=690928&group_id=61702

>Category: pop3proxy
Group: None

Initial Comment:

It would be nice to be able to turn off saving message
for training, and just let the settings chug.  I'm
guessing that the messages will just pile up if I don't
go in and at least discard the messages every day.

Comment By: Tim Stone (timstone4)