[Spambayes] bug: long lines trashed w/ mboxtrain.py

Wed Feb 26 15:42:02 EST 2003

Sam, this is clearly a bug.  Please file a bug report, and attach your mail to
it.  We'll be able to track progress on it much better that way.  Thanks.  -
TimS

<someone at eecs.umich.edu>,"Someone Test #B" <someone at umich.edu>, "Someone Test
#C" <someone at eecs.umich.edu>, "Someone Test #D" <someone at eecs.umich.edu>