[Spambayes] Question regarding use of Outlook

Michael Phillips Michael.Phillips at ieee.org
Thu Feb 27 00:57:37 EST 2003

Are their relatively safe ways to run Outlook 2000?  I consider OE to be
somewhat safer since it is not as "capable".

By this I mean, can I keep it from downloading graphics by default when
viewing mail, keep it from automagically and insanely
running/decompressing attached files without asking, when turning off
these "features" not disabling the accessing of attachments if manually
desired, etc...?

I use OE because I am stuck with WinX at work currently although am
working to resolve the issues.

 http://wecanstopspam.org

TIA