[Spambayes] re-org - making a package &c.

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Mon Jan 13 20:23:17 EST 2003

Anthony Baxter <anthony at interlink.com.au> writes:

> Um, don't do this! It will conflict with what I've done on the
> reorg-branch, already. Check it out and examine what's been moved
> there...

Oh my!  That's what I get for only half paying attention.

Well then, I retract my proposal entirely.  Good work in the reorg, I
like it.

Although I still think there should be a "contrib" or somesuch directory
to tuck away things like hammiesrv and hammiecli, which are mostly only
of academic use.  (Well, there's one guy on here using hammiesrv, but he
seemed nice enough not to mind being labelled "academic" :)

>> Shall I barge ahead with this?
>
> Nooooo

Right.  Thanks for stopping me, Anthony.  I can be a little bullheaded
sometime, so it's good for people to put down fenceposts for me to bonk
my head against now and again ;)

Neale