[Spambayes] what else is needed for a first (source) release?

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Tue Jan 14 09:37:59 EST 2003

Richie Hindle <richie at entrian.com> writes:

>     o Integration with Mutt (and other clients) via a single-shot script
>       (like a single-message version of Hammie, or new switches to Hammie
>       itself) See http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6439  Does
>       anyone have something like this already, or any requirements?  And I
>       don't like to ask, but would anyone like to write this?  8-)  I was
>       intending to do it myself (and still will if no-one else fancies the
>       job) but I'm going to be rushed off my feet these next two weeks...

Well, my wife is currently using mutt with hammiefilter in her procmailrc
and mboxtrain being run from a cron job.  Is this an acceptable "with
mutt" configuration, or were you thinking of something that mutt could
run itself, like the outlook plugin?

Either way, I'm volunteering to help with or do this one :)

Neale