[Spambayes] what else is needed for a first (source) release?

papaDoc papaDoc at videotron.ca
Tue Jan 14 12:35:51 EST 2003

Hi,

I was talking with Richie about the documentation for pop3proxy.

Since there will be many change to pop3proxy. I will wait before
resubmitting my updated documentation.
Since this will enable me to integrate the documentation for the newUI.

If the new UI is submitted by the end of the week I will be able to
update the documentation for the next
tuesday night.