[Spambayes] Outlook plugin & bad folders

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jan 15 20:23:52 EST 2003

> The outlook version was added because the IDs that
> MAPI returns aren't compatible with the outlook IDs
> and you can't open a message on an exchange server
> with a MAPI ID.
Is this a definitive "can't", or a 'no-one has figured out how to yet' "can't"?

> The MAPI tree-building case works fine on exchange,
> it's the message filtering code that breaks.
Ah yes, this doesn't work :)

Couldn't the FolderSelection dialog only load in the folders it needs to display?  i.e. at first it loads in the root folders, and then whenever OnTreeItemExpanding is called it adds in the necessary children?  If this is practical/possible then if no-one else wants to do it, I could give it a go.  (Although I have all of two days of Python knowledge).