[Spambayes] spambayes fronting a mailing list?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Jan 15 15:23:53 EST 2003

    Neale> That seems like it'd work, but please use hammiefilter.  Running
    Neale> hammie -f is deprecated (meaning that as soon as I get a round
    Neale> tuit, hammie will no longer be executable).

Hmmm...:

    % type hammiefilter.py
    hammiefilter.py is /Users/skip/local/bin/hammiefilter.py
    % hammiefilter.py --help
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/Users/skip/local/bin/hammiefilter.py", line 43, in ?
        from spambayes import hammie, Options, StringIO
    ImportError: cannot import name StringIO

Looks like a transcription error in the grand directory shuffling.  I just
checked in a fix.  I suspect nobody who uses hammiefilter.py has cvs up'd
recently.

Skip