[Spambayes] credit/blame

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Thu Jan 16 16:38:25 EST 2003

Here's what's currently on the index.html page for the 'credits/blame'
section. Have I missed anyone? It's possible, as I'm feeling amazingly
fuzzy-brained today. It's a chunk I wrote some time ago, so it's
probably missing people...

Most of the heavy lifting on this project was done by Tim Peters, with
the cast of spambayes obsessive-compulsives providing ideas, heckling, and
testing. Gary Robinson and Rob Hooft contributed valuable help on the maths
behind it all. Mark Hammond amazed the world with the Outlook2000 plugin,
and Rich Hindle, Neale Pickett, Tim Stone worked on the end-user applications.

If I have missed someone, or misrepresented their work, my apologies -
please drop me an email... or should we simply have an 'Acknowledgments'
file in the distribution?